Are you a Certified Pharmacy Technician living in the Aurora, IL, USA area?
Can you follow instructions and work from a recipe?
We need you!
Please email all resumes to thecompounderpharmacy @ gmail dot com with the subject line: “Job Application : Certified Pharmacy Technician” and your name.
Sterile & Non-Sterile Certified Pharmacy Technician
The Compounder is a compounding only pharmacy laboratory. We compound drugs for individualized dosages for patients (human and animal).
- Compounds sterile and non-sterile prescriptions under the supervision of a Pharmacist.
- Send out products to laboratories for testing.
- Assists in the preparation of labels and delivery tickets/invoices.
- Work to sufficiently keep sterile and non-sterile labs stocked with needed devices.
- Help maintain sterile and non-sterile laboratory weekly and monthly duty lists.
- Compound sterile products in sterile environment within laminar flow hood.
- Partake in sterile and non-sterile laboratory cleanings according to provided schedule.
- Helps maintains electronic patient files.
- Receives shipments and verifies receipt.
- Manages bulk and shelf storage areas, labeling stock with proper information and date.
- Assists in yearly inventory and monthly checking for outdates and rotating stock.
- Assists in office duties as directed.
- Operates cash transactions by use of cash register.
- Partake in light housekeeping.
- Other projects as assigned.
Job Requirements, Qualifications, and Expectations:
- Must have Certified Pharmacy Technician License.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Must have the ability to use a calculator and complete simple math.
- Must maintain a neat and clean physical appearance and proper attire while wearing the provided scrubs and clog shoe.
- Must take required Saliva Tests one to two times a year.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work independently.
- Must have excellent computer skills. Must be familiar with Email, navigating the internet, Word and Excel. Must also be willing to learn new computer programs.
- Dexterity to use needles and syringes.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
Salary & Hours:
40 hours/week Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm (no nights, no holidays, no weekends!)
Employment Type Full-Time
Is this you? Follow the instructions up top (to the letter)!